Harnessing the Powerful Magic of Aluminate Life Crystals
Aluminate Life Candles come with different types of crystals that combine the healing power of crystals and the therapeutic benefits of essential oils to promote a feeling of complete well-being in your life.
Once the candles are finished, you can continue using the crystals to promote wellness. It would be wasteful to throw them away or leave them locked in a box or cupboard!
What are crystals?
Crystals are minerals that hold energy, and your body will respond to those minerals in different ways. That’s why crystals are used to boost the performance of a variety of household items such as communication lines, lasers, microprocessors and watches.
From ancient Egypt to the Greco-Romans, and traditional Chinese medicine, many civilizations used the power of stones and crystals to improve health.
In our constantly connected modern lives, using crystals can also help us be the clearest, strongest, and brightest version of ourselves. Specifically, the minerals can help:-
- Relieve stress and anxiety
- Boost self-confidence
- Relieve joint paints
- Promote sleep
- Increase energy
Cleaning and loading crystals
Before using crystals, you need to clean and load them to fully benefit from their properties. Here are some tips.
- Cleaning crystals: There are several ways to clean your crystals, some easier than others. You just have to choose the technique that appeals to you the most. Here are some suggestions:
- Water: Rinse the crystals under running tap water or submerge them in a bowl of water.
- Breathing with intention: Hold your crystals in your hands while breathing deeply through your nose. Visualize your lungs filling with golden light. Exhale through your mouth as if you were blowing out the candles on a cake. Repeat the exercise until you feel that your crystal is completely purified.
- Loading crystals: Below are the most common ways to load crystals:-
- Rays of the sun: The sun has an extreme force of activation. To use it to load your crystals, place the minerals on a sunny window and leave them there for at least 4 hours.
- Moonlight: Since a new moon and full moon are very powerful, they can be used to charge crystals. Simply put the crystals where the moon can illuminate it.
How to use crystals in your home
Our homes are deeply personal spaces. They reflect our personality and interests, so it’s no surprise that they also reflect our energy. Crystals can help you cleanse the energy of your house and fill it with love and light. Here is how you can use the crystals in your home.
Crystals for the bedroom
Your bedroom is supposed to be a place to relax before you drift off to sleep. Unfortunately, in this hurried world, peace is difficult to come by, even in your bedroom.
To create a peaceful space to lay your head, put a rose quartz crystal in your bedroom. The stone reduces tension and enhances calmness allowing you to sleep peacefully.
Crystals for the kitchen
It’s normal to feel less than motivated to cook. To stimulate creativity, place a carnelian in your kitchen. The dynamic crystal stimulates creativity and will inspire you to cook.
Crystals for the livingroom
Millions of adults in the United States are affected by anxiety and several others suffer from depression-related disorders.
Reduce stress and anxiety by placing an amethyst crystal in your living room. The crystal is ideal for creating a space of relaxation and rejuvenation. It also acts as an air purifier, eliminating negativity and emitting positive energy.
Crystals in the bathroom
We cleanse our bodies in the bathroom, but mental and emotional toxins often go unnoticed. However, it is just as important to clean up our minds given the era of digital overload.
User clear quartz crystals to cleanse and purify your mind as well as your body. The energy of clear quartz will allow you to emerge from the bathroom clean from head to toe – and from the crown chakra to the root chakra.
As you’ve seen, you can use crystals in many different ways to promote your well-being. Crystals can change your life for the better, so don’t throw them away once your candle is finished. Give them a try and see what will work for you best.