Commision and Business Details
Online purchase with processed valid payment
Percent of Sale
You will earn referral fees based on qualifying revenues according to referral fee schedules to be established by us. "Qualifying revenues" are revenues derived by us from our sales of qualifying products, excluding costs for discounts, shipping, handling, gift-wrapping, taxes, service charges, credit card processing fees, and bad debt. The current referral fee schedule is: 15% of Qualifying Revenues from all products (unless stated otherwise upon receiving a special link).
Products must be purchased through affiliate links for commission.
Minimum $250 sales per quarter required to remain an affiliate.
We will pay you referral fees on a monthly basis. Approximately 15 business days following the end of each month, we will pay via paypal for the referral fees earned on our sales of Qualifying Products that were shipped during that month, less any taxes that we are required by law to withhold. If a Product that generated a referral fee is returned by the customer, we will deduct the corresponding referral fee from your next monthly payment. If there is no subsequent payment, we will send you a bill for the referral fee.
Program Terms and Conditions
I. Aluminate Life Mission Statement
Join the Aluminate Life Affiliate Program and partner with a hyperclean, non-toxic, and effective beauty brand, available online and nationwide.
Aluminate Life believes beauty is the result of health and wellness. We source and vet the highest quality ingredients — always hyperclean, non-toxic, safe, and as organic as possible. We make no compromises in our ingredient safety standards so that you can trust that these products are and will always be 100% good for you. We are committed to creating products that not only feel luxurious but yield effective results with long-lasting benefits.
Highlights of our affiliate program include:
Earn 15% on qualifying revenues
Easy reporting to track sales activity and creative performance
The Terms & Conditions of the Affiliate Agreement are stated as follows in order to:
To assist Affiliates in building and protecting their businesses;
To protect Aluminate Life and its Affiliates from legal and regulatory risks;
To establish standards of acceptable behavior;
To set forth the rights, privileges, and obligations of Aluminate and its Affiliates; and
To define the relationship between Aluminate and its Affiliates.
II. Terms & Conditions
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to an individual's or entity's participation in the aluminate.com Affiliate Program. As used in this Agreement, "we" means Aluminate Life, and "you" means the applicant. "Site" means a World Wide Web site and, depending on the context, refers either to Aluminate Life site located at the URL www.aluminatelife.com, or to the site that you will link to our site (and which you will identify in your affiliate application).
Enrollment in the Affiliate Program
To begin the enrollment process, you will submit a complete affiliate application via our site. We will evaluate your application in good faith and will notify you of your acceptance or rejection. We may reject your application if we determine (at our sole discretion) that your site is unsuitable for the Affiliate Program.
Unsuitable sites include those that:
Promote sexually-explicit materials
Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
Promote illegal activities and substances
Promote multi-level marketing schemes/networks
Include Aluminate Life or variations or misspellings thereof in their domain names
Otherwise violate intellectual property rights
If we reject your application, you are welcome to reapply to the Affiliate Program at any time. You should also note that if we accept your application and your site is thereafter determined (at our sole discretion) to be unsuitable for the Affiliate Program, we may terminate this Agreement.
We will process product orders placed by customers who follow special links from your site to our site. We reserve the right to reject orders that do not comply with any requirements that we periodically may establish. We will be responsible for all aspects of order processing and fulfillment. Among other things, we will prepare order forms; process payments, cancellations, and returns; and handle customer service. You make track performance of creative and sales made to customers who purchase products using special links from your site to our site by visiting the Reporting tab in your personalized Affiliate dashboard on Refersion.com. The form, content, and frequency of the reports may vary from time to time at our discretion.
We will pay you referral fees on Product sales to third parties. For a Product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must follow a Special Link from your site to our site, select and purchase the Product using our automated ordering system, accept delivery of the Product at the shipping destination, and remit full payment to us. We will not pay referral fees on any Products that are added to a customer's Shopping Cart after the customer has reentered our site (other than through a Special Link), even if the customer previously followed a link from your site to our site. Subscriptions are not eligible to earn referral fees.
You may not purchase products during sessions initiated through the links on your site for your own use, for resale, or commercial use of any kind. This includes orders for customers or on behalf of customers or orders for products to be used by you or your friends, relatives or associates in any manner. Such purchases may result (in our sole discretion) in the withholding of referral fees or the termination of this Agreement. Products that are eligible to earn referral fees under the rules set forth above are referred to as "Qualifying Products."
In addition, you may not directly or indirectly offer any person or entity any consideration or incentive (including, without limitation, payment of money or awarding of any benefits) for using Special Links on your site to access our site (e.g., by implementing any "rewards" program for persons or entities who use Special Links on your site to access our site). If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have offered any person or entity any such consideration or incentive, we may (without limiting any other rights or remedies available to us) withhold any referral fees otherwise payable to you under this Agreement.
Referral Fee Schedule
You will earn referral fees based on qualifying revenues according to referral fee schedules to be established by us. "Qualifying revenues" are revenues derived by us from our sales of qualifying products, excluding costs for discounts, shipping, handling, gift-wrapping, taxes, service charges, credit card processing fees, and bad debt. The current referral fee schedule is:
15% of Qualifying revenues from all products (unless stated otherwise upon receiving special link)
Referral Fee Payment
We will pay you referral fees on a monthly basis. Approximately 15 business days following the end of each month, we will pay out via Paypal for the referral fees earned on our sales of Qualifying Products that were shipped during that month. If a Product that generated a referral fee is returned by the customer, we will deduct the corresponding referral fee from your next monthly payment. If there is no subsequent payment, we will send you a bill for the referral fee.
Policies and Pricing
Customers who buy products through this Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of Aluminate Life. Accordingly, all ALuminate Life rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Affiliate Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
Identifying Yourself as an Affiliated Site
You must disclose your site as an Affiliate. You may use the phrase "In association (or partnership) with milkandhoney.com" somewhere on your site. If you are unsure of how to disclose your site as an Affiliate, please visit the Federal Trade Commission site for guidelines. In addition, we encourage (but do not require) you to include a Special Link on your site to the Aluminate Life home page at https://aluminatelife.com/. You may not make any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Affiliate Program without our prior written consent, which may be given or withheld in our sole discretion. In addition, you may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that https://aluminatelife.com supports, sponsors, endorses, or contributes money to any charity or other cause).
We grant you a nonexclusive, revocable right to use the graphic image and text described in Section 8 and such other images for which we grant express permission, solely for the purpose of identifying your site as an Affiliate Program participant and to assist in generating product sales. You may not modify the graphic image or text, or any other of our images, in any way. We reserve all of our rights in the graphic image and text, any other images, our trade names and trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights. You agree to follow our trademark guidelines, as those guidelines may change from time to time. We may revoke your license at any time by giving you written notice.
Responsibility for Your Site
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
The technical operation of your site and all related equipment
Creating and posting Product descriptions on your site and linking those descriptions to our catalog
The accuracy and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all Product-related materials)
Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights)
Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal
We disclaim all liability for these matters. Further, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and content of your site.
Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Affiliate Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to our site, and all milkandhoney.com trademarks, trade dress and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Affiliate Program. You are only eligible to earn referral fees on our sales of Qualifying Products occurring during the term, and referral fees earned through the date of termination will remain payable only if the related orders are not canceled or returned. We may withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on our site. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available referral fees, referral fee schedules, payment procedures, and Affiliate Program rules. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
Relationship of Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Affiliate Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Affiliate Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or any products sold through the Affiliate Program (including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
a. You agree to provide to aluminatelife.com an up-to-date list of your Subaffiliates (site name and url) on a bimonthly basis so that milkandhoney.com may, in its sole discretion, review the Subaffiliate websites.
b. You agree to terminate your relationship with a Subaffiliate as it pertains to the Aluminate Life Affiliate Program if a Subaffiliate engages in any activity that is prohibited as provided by this Amendment, and if you do not terminate such subaffiliate within 10 business days from Aluminate Life request, Aluminate Life reserves the right to withdraw your site and all of its subaffiliates from the Affiliate Program.
Terms and Conditions
LAST UPDATED: June 12, 2O22
Welcome to Aluminate Life!
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of these Terms, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- Our Services
All features, content, availability, specifications, products and prices of products described or depicted within the Services are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain products may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Returns & Exchanges Policy. The inclusion of any products at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products will be available at any time.
- Accuracy of Content.
Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products and ensure that information is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Despite our efforts, the information provided within the Services may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the color of the products. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your personal computer equipment, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the products upon delivery. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currency of any information within the Services. For example, products may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may carry a different price than what is stated. In the event of a pricing error or discrepancy with respect to products, we reserve the right to cancel any orders (or partial orders) for such products.
In order to use certain Services and/or purchase products, you may be required to create an account and provide accurate, current and complete information in connection with your use of the Services (“Account“). You agree to maintain and promptly update your account information as necessary to maintain its accuracy. Aluminate Life reserves the right to suspend or terminate access to and use of the Services, or any portion thereof, on the basis of inaccurate or incomplete Account information.
- You may control your Account and how you interact with the Services by changing the settings in your Account. By accessing the Services and/or setting up an Account, you consent to have these Terms provided to you in electronic form and that all Terms, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing. You acknowledge that when you sign up for our Services or provide any contact information, including an email address or cellphone number in connection with that activity, or service (“Contact Information”), you agree that this action constitutes a purchase or inquiry establishing a business relationship with us. You expressly consent to our communicating with you about our products or services using the Contact Information you provided to us. You also attest that you have the legal authority over any Contact Information that you provide to us and can provide us with the authorization to contact you. This means we may contact you, in person or by recorded message, by e-mail and/or mobile telephone number (including use of automated dialing equipment), text (SMS) message, or any other means of communication that your wireless or other telecommunications device may be capable of receiving. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt-out or change your preferences on your Account settings page. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
When a product order is placed, it will be shipped to the address designated by you, as long as such shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on the Services.
- Confirmation, Cancellation and Coupons.
While it is our practice to confirm online orders via email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order nor our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice and at any time: (a) to limit the order quantity on any product and/or to refuse fulfillment of any order or to any customer; (b) to discontinue any product or service; (c) to bar any user from making or completing a transaction; and (d) to limit or impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, coupon code, promotional code, or other similar promotion. We also may require additional information and/or verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order. Partial shipment or partial cancellation of orders may occur.
- Services Rules
- You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities: (i) copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Services in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”; (ii) using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Services; (iii) transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email; (iv) attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Services; (v) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (vi) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Services; (vii) collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Services; (viii) using the Services for any commercial solicitation purposes; (ix) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, stealing or assuming and person’s identity (whether a real identity or nickname or alias), conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity; (x) interfering with the proper working of the Services; (xi) accessing any content on the Services through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Services; or (xii) bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Services or the content therein. Furthermore, you may not use the Services to develop, generate, transmit or store information that: (A) infringes any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights; (B) is defamatory, harmful, abusive, obscene or hateful; (C) in any way obstructs or otherwise interferes with the normal performance of another person’s use of the Services, (D) performs any unsolicited commercial communication not permitted by applicable law; and (E) is harassment or a violation of privacy or threatens other people or groups of people.
- The Services contain confidential and trade secret information owned or licensed by Aluminate, and you agree to take reasonable steps at all times to protect and maintain the confidentiality of such information.
iii. By registering for an Account and/or placing an order, you represent that the Products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner and as intended by such manufacturer.
- We may, without prior notice, change the Services; stop providing the Services or features of the Services, to you or to Users generally; or create usage limits for the Services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Services without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by these Terms.
Aluminate Life uses a third-party payment processor (the “Payment Processor”) to handle credit card transactions. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processor in addition to these Terms. We are not responsible for errors by the Payment Processor. By utilizing the Services, you agree to pay us, through the Payment Processor, in accordance with the applicable payment terms.
Aluminate Life cares about and takes very seriously the integrity and security of your personal information. We take commercially reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to safeguard and protect the Services, content, materials and data therein from unauthorized access, use, modification, deletion and/or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
- Third-Party Links and Information
- No Warranty
- THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. BCS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- ALUMINATE LIFE MAY ALTER, SUSPEND, ADD TO, OR DISCONTINUE THE SERVICES IN WHOLE OR IN PART AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON, WITHOUT NOTICE OR COST. BY HAVING ACCESS TO THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE THAT BCS AND PARTNERS MAY PLACE ADVERTISEMENTS ON THE SERVICES. THE TYPES OF ADVERTISEMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES AND/OR ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE ITS OR THEIR USE.
- THE DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIONS UNDER THESE TERMS WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Limitation of Liability
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL BCS, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER A CLAIM FOR ANY SUCH LIABILITY OR DAMAGES IS PREMISED UPON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF BCS HAS BEEN APPRISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BCS ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICES OR PRODUCTS; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICES; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES; AND/OR (VII) THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL BCS, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO BCS HEREUNDER OR $100.00, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
- SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS TERM GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY UNDER THESE TERMS WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Governing Law; Limitation of Claims. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action against Aluminate Life arising out of or related to this Agreement must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose, or be forever barred.
Dispute Resolution. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND WILL HAVE A SUBSTANTIAL IMPACT ON HOW CLAIMS YOU AND ALUMINATE LIFE HAVE AGAINST EACH OTHER ARE RESOLVED.
We strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution of any dispute or claim by emailing email@example.com
You and Aluminate Life agree that any and all disputes or claims that have or may arise between you and Aluminate Life shall be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, rather than in court.
The arbitration will be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, as modified by this Agreement to Arbitrate. The arbitration will be conducted before one commercial arbitrator with substantial experience in resolving commercial contract disputes. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury. Arbitrator decisions are as enforceable as any court order and are subject to very limited review by the court.
the arbitration will be confidential, and neither you nor we may disclose the existence, content or results of any arbitration, except as may be required by law or for purposes of enforcement of the arbitration award;
the arbitrator may award any individual relief or individual remedies that are permitted by applicable law; and
If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the balance of this arbitration provision will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein.
Expenses and Attorneys’ Fees. In the event any action is brought to enforce any provision of these Terms or to declare a breach of these Terms, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover, in addition to any other amounts awarded, reasonable legal and other related costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, incurred thereby.
These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our website. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms, we also may terminate these Terms at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- DMCA Notice
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we prohibit the uploading, posting, transmitting, sharing, or otherwise making available any material that violates another party's intellectual property rights. When we receive proper notification of alleged copyright infringement, we may promptly remove or disable access to any allegedly infringing material and may terminate any Account of any repeat infringer, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). If you believe that your own copyrighted work is accessible on the Services or any service in violation of your copyright, then You may provide our designated agent with a written communication as set forth in the DMCA, 17 U.S.C. Sec. 512(c)(3) that contains substantially the following information:
Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed so that we can locate the material.
Provide the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
Include a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
Include a statement by you that the information contained in your notice is accurate and that you attest under the penalty of perjury that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Include your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address. You may submit your notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement by sending a letter to our designated agent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: